Because of the coronavirus outbreak, and in order to streamline our online event schedule, we have taken the difficult decision to cancel the Social Data School that was due to take place in June 2020. We will post information about the 2021 school as soon as it is available.
Cambridge Social Data School
- Democratise access to tools and methods for digital data collection, analysis and reporting
- Foster the development of ethical practices in digital research
- Encourage dialogue between academia, civil society, the public sector and industry about the social, ethical and policy implications of digital research methods.
- Dr Hugo Leal (Cambridge Digital Humanities Methods Fellow, Research Associate, Conspiracy and Democracy project, CRASSH, University of Cambridge)
- Dr Anne Alexander (Director of Learning, Cambridge Digital Humanities; Ethics of Big Data research group, University of Cambridge)
Questions related to the application procedure: Karen Herbane (Digital Humanities Learning and Events Coordinator): email@example.com Questions related to course content: Hugo Leal (Cambridge Data Schools Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org.